KVKK - Personal Data Protection Law
Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law (Law) numbered 6698, Altınkaya Enclosures for Electronics, in the capacity of "Data Processor", (Altınkaya) aims to fulfill the requirements by providing information regarding the processing of personal data procedures thanks to this clarification text and to get the consents of customers and site visitors for the below-mentioned reasons.
Definition of personal data and general principles:
Within the scope of personal data pursuant to the provision of Article 3/d of the PDPL, any kind of information and documents that help to serve to determine or identify our consumers, gained during voice and video calls or as a result of a mutual agreement between two parties encloses the personal data information relating to the identification, access/contact, consumer behaviours.
Altınkaya, in the capacity of Data Controller and Data Processor, shall process of personal data” meaning any operation which is performed on personal data, wholly or partially by automated meaning or non-automated meaning which provided that form part of a data filing system, such as collection, recording, storage, protection, alteration, adaptation, disclosure, transfer, retrieval, making available for collection, categorization, anonymization.
Purpose of Data Processing
Altınkaya shall record, store, update, make an announcement to the third parties, transfer, categorize and process the personal data in compliance with procedures and principles laid down in this Law
Processing of the personal data aims:
- To confirm the interlocutor's ID,
- To record the necessary information such as address to contact the customers
- To prepare all registrations and documents to be put into operation on the electronical (Internet / mobile etc.) or real environments
- To invoice in compliance with the conditions of the sales agreement, distant sales agreement and the current Law
- To ensure that our customers can fully and properly exercise their rights arising from the applicable legislation (right of withdrawal, optional rights, etc.),
- To make personalized advertisements, campaigns and provide other benefits to our customers if they give their explicit consent by making customer segmentation in line with the data obtained, survey and telesales applications, data mining and developing and improving customer data quality, loyalty transactions for customer management, cross-selling and retaining lost customers
- To evaluate customer complaints and suggestions regarding our products and services,
- To ensure the security and control of movable and immovable assets belonging to Altınkaya,
- To determine and implement Altınkaya's commercial and business strategies,
- To fulfill our obligations arising from the Personal Data Protection Law and to exercise the rights arising from the legislation.
Method and retention period of data process
The personal data is collected electronically on our company's corporate websites and the systems we use.
Our company processes the personal data it provides by complying with the relevant periods, in case of a period stipulated within the scope of the legislation to which it is subject; If such a period is not foreseen, it will be stored only for the period necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, not exceeding a maximum of 10 years. However, if you have become a member of our website, your personal data in your membership registration will continue to be stored in our system unless you delete your membership registration.
If there is no valid reason for further storage of data, personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
Transfer of personal data:
For the purposes stated below, your personal data may be transferred
- to persons, institutions and organizations
- to the relevant distribution/forwarder companies within the scope of your preferred delivery selection,
- to the infrastructure provider so that we can resolve your complaints and provide you with a better service,
- to the relevant institutions/organizations and infrastructure providers within the scope of e-invoicing/e-archive invoicing transactions,
- to the server hosting, archiving, storage and software services providers we work with at home and abroad for the backup/keeping/archiving/storage of transaction records,
- to legal, financial and tax advisors and auditors for the resolution of a problem or the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
During the transfer of personal data to the third parties, only necessary and relevant part of the data shall be transferred.
Rights and exceptions of the data subject;
By applying to our company in writing or through other methods determined by the Board; you have right
1- to learn whether the personal data has been processed or not,
2- to request information regarding your personal data if it has been processed,
3- to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
4- to know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
5- to request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
6- to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
7- to request notification of transactions made in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) above to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
8- to object to the emergence of a result against you due to your personal data being analyzed exclusively by automatic systems,
9- to request compensation for the damage if you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
Your requests regarding personal data; You can send it by filling out the form in the Contact section of our websites, along with the necessary information that identifies you and your explanations about the rights you want to use.
Your requests will be finalized free of charge as soon as possible, within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. If the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. Our company has the right to accept the request or reject it by explaining the reason and notify the relevant person in writing or electronically.
Legislative changes and updates regarding personal data
We would like to remind you that we conciously process your personal data to the extent required by the legislation, and that in case of legal changes, we shall update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and you can always easily follow the updates on this page.
Up-to-date and accurate data
In accordance with Article 4 of the PDPL, Altınkaya has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, it is necessary to share your accurate and up-to-date data with us so that we can fulfill our obligations arising from the current legislation. If your data changes in any way, we kindly ask you to update your data by contacting us through the communication channels specified above.
Cookie Usage Policy