- There are two types of threaded inserts for plastics: molded-in and press-in types.
- They are used for projects that require assembly and disassembly multiple times.
- For robust, reusable, and reliable use in plastic enclosures.
- Molded-in inserts are applied during the molding process. By placing them in the mold cavity with core pins.
When the mold opens, the core pins leave the molded-in inserts permanently embedded in the enclosures.
- Press-in insert applied after the molding process. Easy installation into the drilled holes.
M5x9.5 mm Brass Insert