Multi Hole Seals for Cable Glands
Multi Hole Seals for Cable Gland Seals
- Can be used in applications where more than one non-terminated cable or wire must be placed into the same cutout.
- After removing the original internal rubber seal, you can use the seals below with standard industrial domed glands by ITC (nylon or metal, brass).
- For cable gland applications and IP-rated applications, multi-hole seals are available.
- The cable glands and multihole seals are available separately.
- IP 68 5 bar Protection Class.
- -30°C to + 100°C permanent operational temperature.
- +150°C short-term maximum operational temperature.
- Thermoplastic Vulcanized TPV Seal.